“Our commitment is to provide the highest standard of contemporary,
on-trend styling at an affordable price.”
F U L L P R O P E R T Y S T Y L I N G
For sellers who need to market their property to the best of its potential.
Our full property styling service includes advice on repainting and repairs (where necessary) and complete transformation of your home using our own extensive range of furniture, homewares, artwork, rugs, linen and lighting to create an inviting and seamless style that illustrates the lifestyle your property has to offer.
- An obligation-free on-site consultation and quote with our Senior Stylist
- One of a kind concept design for your property
- Delivery, installation and removal of all our furniture and accessories
- Assistance on photography day with all details
- A heavily reduced rate for consecutive weeks following initial 4 week period
P A R T I A L P R O P E R T Y S T Y L I N G
For sellers who have existing furniture but need to create a polished look that
buyers can fall in love with.
Depending on your requirements, we supply accessories such as artwork, small furnishings, textiles and rugs that will complement your existing furniture. Our aim is to reinvent your space and present your home to the best of it’s ability.
- Written consultation report outlining room-by-room steps to take for staging plan.
- Advice on improvements to make prior to styling.
- Delivery, installation and professional styling of furniture, artworks and accessories (including clients own) prior to real estate photography.
- Collection of all rented furniture and accessories at the end of the rental period.
P R E S A L E C O N S U L T A T I O N
For sellers who seek professional advice on how to best prepare their property for sale, we provide an in-depth consultation service.
We provide expert advice on how to manage belongings, and organize your home
to maximize the space and improve market appeal. Including helpful tips and tricks to save you time and money on how to place your furniture and decor items strategically.
- Room-by-room checklist and suggestions on how to present your property to maximise its sale potential
- Tips, tricks and ideas for furniture and accessory placement, decluttering and depersonalising while maximising the sense of space in your home
- A visual assessment of external areas and tips for preparing and presenting these areas for maximum impact
- Tips for preparing for the day of real estate photography and open homes
T E S T I M O N I A L S
“Cassandra and her team at CASS come highly recommended. They are
always on time and have things done when they say they will. Cassandra
has a great eye for what will truly make a home standout to potential
buyers over the rest. If I was a seller looking to sell my home or an agent
looking for an Ace stager in the Toronto area I wouldn’t look any
further.” Ryan Wykes, Property.ca – Realtor
“I was referred to Cassandra through my realtor and could not be more
pleased. She made full use of the space within the condo and definitely
made the place look more modern and appealing to present tastes and
preferences of buyers. She was fully willing to work within our budget
and still make the place look amazing. Would highly recommend!”
Kinjal, A – client
“Our experience with Cassandra was outstanding! Her service was
very professional, prompt, and she did an amazing job styling our space
– we actually didn’t want her to de-stage it after the sale (which happened
after only a single showing!). Highly recommended!”
Zach & Helen, L – client
“Cassandra did such a great job staging our condo that it sold in one day
over asking with multiple offers! Cassandra has a great sense of style and
can make a small space look spacious and homey. She works with you and
your goals! I would use her again in a heartbeat!” Naila, M – client
“Cassandra has the knack of truly being able to transform a space that
matches the latest trends and brings out the most appeal. For my most
recent sale, I utilized Cassandra’s expertise and in a timely fashion was
able to get everything ready for putting the property on the market. The
result is that we were able to sell over asking with multiple offers in less
than 24 hours! A lot of thanks to Cassandra and would be happy to
recommend her to anyone.” Brendan Cowans, Property.ca Realtor